How to add users to your wordpress website?
Here are the steps to add users to your WordPress website:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the "Users" menu in the left-hand sidebar.
- Click on the "Add New" button at the top of the page.
- Enter the user's information in the "Add New User" section. You will need to provide a username, email address, and password.
- Set the user's role by selecting the appropriate option from the "Role" drop-down menu. You can choose from options like Administrator, ...